Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On the go

I have several projects on the go at the moment. I have entered the pretty pockets swop which ends on 31st May. I have my swop partner and have already finished and sent Sherry her pretty pockets but can't show you the results just yet. The altered tablecloth is also on going and is still a secret.


Iv'e joined a needleturn class which is being run by Cath in Oz. The 1st months project is this applique picture. The idea is that we do one each month and at the end of the year we have enough squares for a quilt. I will probably make mine into individual items. We have all been given the basic pattern and gone off to chose our own colours. Meet Sukie, she is going to be a tote bag. The next stage in the class is to learn how to paint the face and do the hair so keep watching.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your talents are endless...can't wait to see her with a face as she is already cute xx

Sherry said...

I have your pockets and am still swooning over them - so beautiful!!! (hope you received my email)

Sukie looks so cute, what a beautiful tote bag she will be (even without a face).

Faye said...

Want it! xx

Cath Ü said...

She looks wonderful... I will be painting and posting the face today.....

I have joined the altered tablecloth too... but have lost the addy in my computer woes...
Cath's Blog
Cath Ü