Thursday, July 01, 2010

Prezzie sneak preview

Remember that Margreet and Jo (in Tas) won my recent Caption competition. Well they both gave me their favourite colour so here are the fabrics that I chose for each one.



Margreet said Blue. Your prezzie is in the post to you today. Wonder what it is!!!



Jo you told me Red. If you send me your addy to the email at top of my blog page yours will also be with you shortly. No conferring cos they are both different.!!!
Now everyone is going to get a stiff neck trying to read the page upside down. He He.

3 comments:

Margreet said...

woohoo Mrs A., I'm so excited and curious...hope the postman will cooperate this time (ask Faye)....I tried to read it but I've got a stiff neck in the meantime....so I think I will patiently wait my packagage!!!!
I'll let you know when it has arrived!!
xxx Margreet

Do What You Love said...

Oooh what gorgeous colors the fabrics are! I know it's a "Handmade Gifts from....." and the fact that Mrs. A. is creating it - it's going to be a gorgeous package to open up - congratulations ladies! I can't wait to see what you made for them, Mrs. A.!

Faye said...

I know!! I've seen it, but I'm not telling. Not even if you grease my palm with choklit!!;) I've also seen these fabrics 'in the flesh' so to speak and they are beautiful. xxxx