Sunday, October 24, 2010

Can Can

Look what my sister made for me! Isn't it gorgeous?
It's made from this new wool that is just out called Can Can by Rico. You can purchase the wool from WWW.Readicut .co.uk The yarn comes in a 200g ball and costs about £9.99. For that you can either make two short ones (like here) or one really long one . My sister said it is very easy to do and showed me how simple it was. Literally 8 stitches on size 8mm(No.0) needles.
I am trying to convince her to start her own blog as she is a very prolific knitter and also sews lovely clothes for her grandchildren.
Before you ask Faye, no you can't have it. It's mine!
Thanks Sis. I love it.

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh that really is so stylish, and I love the colours.

I hope your sister does start a blog I'd love to see some more of her creations.

You are all obviously a very talented family xx

Fiona said...

wow..really pretty...I miss knitting, I used to do knit all the time especially when the kids were little!!

Fi
x

Debbie said...

Mrs A, this is gorgeous, lucky you having such a talented sister. It is very trendy at the moment to wear a scalf, so this will be perfect for the coming cold weather. Debbiexx

Faye said...

Pah! You're not coming to stay then! xxx

Faye said...

P.S, if it's easy to make, you can have one ready for me by sunday, no problem! ;)
xxx

Monkey Momma's Crafts said...

I love this!! SO pretty!! And not something you would see on the rack at some chain store either! Very nice! If your sister doesn't want to blog you can always take lots of pictures of her work and post here! haha. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see!
Thanks for being my newest follower! :)
Jackie